Bigpond (now know as Telstra) is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Users want every of their details very easily accessible to them and for that also, in this article we are going to provide the Users of Bigpond the detailed setting up process of Telstra mail in windows mail 10. For this, the Users need their Bigpond webmail username and password. If the subscriber has forgotten the password of their Bigpond webmail, then this can be retrieved on the website by clicking on the forgot option and following the simple steps that has been mentioned in the password reset mail sent by the Bigpond webmail server to the subscriber’s recovery mail. After, resetting the new password, the subscriber has to login again with their new username and password for the confirmation of the new password.
For setting up the Bigpond email login in Windows 10 device, the user needs to follow following steps:-
- First of all the user needs to check the availability of Outlook in the device and if it’s not available get it installed.
- Then, the user needs to press the windows key on the keyboard to have the access of startup tools.
- After this, the user can click on the “ACCOUNTS” option, and click the “ADD ACCOUNT” option next.
- In the “ADD ACCOUNT” option the user needs to sign in by giving the login credentials that has created at the time of sign up process. If the user forgets the username or password, the user can retrieve the login credentials by following the password retrieval simplified method.
- After sign in, the user needs to select the type of account and then click on “FINISH” option.
- Then the user can finally get the complete access of their Bigpond email Account in their Windows 10 device.
Get Technical help and support from our Telstra Bigpond webmail login toll free number 1300-190-431 in short time.