Communication has been the most important thing for all kind of feelings and words that is needed to be expressed and for this we always needed a mode of communication. The modes of communication these days have a never ending list and one of them is emails. Email has been a very important for our personal as well as professional lives. Telstra Webmail is an Australian Internet service provider and it was founded in the year 1996 by Andy Penn, having its headquarters at Melbourne (Australia). This has been the largest ISP (Internet Service Provider) in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Telstra also provide email services and landline phones. Email being a vital business communication medium these days, so the Telstra email services are required widely. Whenever we are dealing with the technology, we do come across with a lot of issues. Similarly when any user is using the Bigpond email services they may get few issues. Below mentioned are few reasons that may cause issue while logging into the email account:-
- The first thing that creates trouble in login into the account is the issue in the TCP/IP issue. So, the user needs to check with the running internet connection which is the primary requirement for successful login into the Telstra email account.
- Coming to the next thing, the username and password should be correctly entered. The wrong username and password causes issue in account log in.
- The next issue could be only if the user forgets the password. Then, the user can go through the password recovery process for which the user needs to click on forgot password option and then the user can get a password recovery mail. After following the steps mentioned in the password recovery mail, the user can easily recover the password and then login into their account using their username and new password.
- The other issue is with the browser, the user need to clean the browsing history along with the cookies and cache for trouble free login to the email account.
- The firewalls should be checked that if they are blocking the webpage or some other accesses. The user needs to check with all the firewalls which may be blocking the access of any particular web page.
- When user want to set up their Telstra email ID in Apple IOS or Android phone, firstly user needs to check the availability of outlook.com in their phone. If outlook is available in their phone user can go to the settings of their phone and go to the account option. In that, user can click on outlook.com and Bigpond email sign in with their Telstra email ID.
The above mentioned points cause problem in logging into the account. If any of the issue is not resolved by the user then the user can contact the customer services of the Telstra email services and ask them for any kind of help or for resolution of the issue. Telstra teams always try to solve the different issues faced by the customers while using the Bigpond webmail and different services.