As we are moving ahead in our lives, similarly we are moving ahead technologically as well. We are working everyday for the betterment of our lives and having easy and fast access of everything. Bigpond has helped us immensely in this field by providing us email services, landline access and broadband services too. Emails are very important and widely used mode of communication as it the fast and easily accessible. It is not at all dependent on factors like congestion and miscommunication just like other modes of communication has. Bigpond, being the largest email services provider in Australia, has provided their users the fastest and the best access to it services without any hassles. This also includes the best broadband services, landline services and the most widely used email services. Mails being very important part of our lives, people want to have access to it easily. But this easy access has also created a loop hole for the hackers and the junk mail senders. Junk mails do come with virus that interrupts the proper access to the Telstra Bigpond webmail services. Bigpond users gets irritated with this and is seeking for blocking the junk mails, so that they can enjoy the junk free Bigpond email services.
For blocking the junk mails coming to the Bigpond email account, the users need to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- First of all the user needs to go to the Bigpond homepage and login into their Bigpond email account using their login credentials and if the user does not have the email account then they can create an email account by following the account creation steps.
- Then the user login into the account using their Bigpond login credentials and get into the settings option that is there in the drop down menu at the right side corner of the webpage.
- Then the user needs to click on the settings and go to the filters and reporting option.
- In the filters and reporting option the users can click on the circle beside the option “ block IDs that I specify”, and then mention those IDs that they want to block as per their wish.
- Then, the user needs to click on the save option to save the changes that has been made by the user in the setting options and then go ahead with the further email services.
- This will totally block the incoming junk mails from the IDs specified by the user in the block list.