Bigpond email services are the vital source of business communication these days, and it also helps in keeping record of all professional mails and communications. Emails being the most important mode of professional as well as personal communication, people around the world are seeking for email services. There are thousands of email services around the globe. Bigpond is the Australia’s largest telecommunication services, and provide many services like landline services, broadband connection, email services, etc. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones.
Now, discussing about the login problems in Bigpond email services they are mentioned below:-
- First issue could be because of the Internet connection, which is the most important requirement of the email login process.
- The second could be the firewalls issue. This issue blocks the usage of the Bigpond email services at times.
- The next issue could be the browser issue, which is the browser may create issue because of its cache memory and the browsing history.
- The next issue could be the username issue. The username needs to correctly written while typing is being done.
- The next issue could be the wrong password issue, that is the password needs to be correctly written when is logging is being performed.
- After this, there could be issue as the user forgets the passwords at times. This could be resolved by using the password retrieval method.
- The missing mails could be another issue that may create trouble in login into the Bigpond webmail account.
- Sometimes, there could be issues with the spam mails.
Now coming to the solution to the above mentioned issues, the user can follow the below mentioned steps for the resolution to the issues :-
- The user needs to keep a check onto the internet connection and keep on troubleshooting for this.
- The firewalls also need to be checked as it creates issue in login into the Bigpond webmail account.
- The browser also blocks the Bigpond webmail login, so the user needs to clear the browsing history and the cache memory for resolution of this issue.
- The next thing is the username and password should be typed correctly as they username and password are case sensitive.
- If the user forgets the password, the user can go through the password recovery process for which the user needs to click on forgot password option and then the user can get a password recovery mail. After following the steps mentioned in the password recovery mail, the user can easily recover the password and then login into their account using their username and new password.
- For the missing mails, the spam mail consists of those mails which is listed as a suspicious mail and those mails directly goes to the spam folder. So the user can now check in the spam folder for the missing mails.
- Sometimes, if the mails gets mistakenly deleted the user can check the trash folder which holds the deleted mails for the period of seven days. If the user wants to retrieve the mail after seven days then it cannot be done. And the mails get permanently deleted after seven days. The mails in the trash folder only gets deleted before seven days if the user intentionally empty the trash folder.