1. Bigpond Email reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the usage of its services at any time as and when required and the same shall come into immediate effect simultaneously in both offline and online mode of business operations.
2. BigPond Email provides the customer technical support in good faith and hence cannot be held responsible for any kind of loss or damage caused to both the direct & indirect users of its services.
3. BigPond Email users are strongly advised to not to share their information of personal or financial nature with BigPond Email support personnel, unless until asked for, via, an official mode of communication. If they do so, they may do so at their own risk and BigPond Email will not be liable to provide the respective user compensation of any nature.
4. While BigPond Email has made best of its efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on its website, BigPond Email could not held responsible for any kind of discrepancy that may have creeped in during the website development.
5. BigPond Email reserves to discontinue the services of its user without any prior notice in case they are found to be using these services in violation of terms and conditions of usage or local laws.
6. All disputes are subject to the courts of local jurisdiction only.