Emails help us for all kind of written communication for the usage of our professional and personal use. These days we are having number of email service providers which provide almost same kind of settings which help people around the world making usage of email services. Email has been a very important for our personal as well as professional lives. Communication has been the most important thing for all kind of feelings and words that is needed to be expressed and for this we always needed a mode of communication. The modes of communication these days have a never ending list and one of them is emails. Email has been a very important for our personal as well as professional lives. Bigpond (now know as Telstra) is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones. Email being a vital business communication medium these days, so the Bigpond email login pageservices are required widely.
Bigpond offers their subscribers a simple step of syncing webmails in their IOS or Andriod devices by using simple protocols like IMAP, POP and SMTP. The full form of IMAP is Internet Message Access Protocol, the full form of POP is Post Office protocol and the full form of SMTP is Simple Message Transport Protocol. These protocols help in syncing Bigpond webmail services to an IOS or an Andriod device.
The IMAP helps you to sync your phone mail to the email server so that whatever changes you make to your email like replies, delete, mark mail, unmark mail, etc can be seen both on server as well as on your device. This makes access of Bigpond webmail services very easy for the subscribers as they can make changes in their email IDs directly through their phone and they doesn’t need to use laptop and log on to the Bigpond website for making any changes. The POP does not sync your email with the mail server so whatever changes you make to email on your device like replies, delete, mark mail, unmark mail , etc can be seen only on your device not on the server. Using this protocol for syncing the Bigpond webmail loginto a mobile phones, makes it difficult for the user to make any change in their email directly through their mobile phones and they need to log in to Bigpond website for making changes.
This is why, IMAP is recommended for Bigpond Email users or customers. If for any reason the subscriber want to change the email services on the mobile phone from POP to IMAP, all the changes that were made by the subscriber while using the POP , will be lost once the subscriber switch from POP to IMAP. If the subscriber does not want this to happen with their servives, they just have to log onto their webmail and make those changes there too so that none of their data will be lost if the subscriber switch from POP to IMAP.
In today’s world communication has unlimited ways, and one of them is email services which can be used for written communication for personal, professional, advertization, etc. Bigpond is the lagest telecommunication services in Australia. Its often said “Good things do come with a flaw”.
Bigpond is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones. Email being a vital business communication medium these days, so the Bigpond email services are required widely. Bigpond email services have been the widely used service among all the other services of Bigpond webmail login Australia. Emails help us for all kind of written communication for the usage of our professional and personal use. These days we are having number of email service providers which provide almost same kind of settings which help people around the world making usage of email services.
Whenever anyone is using a technology, the person may come across some issues and those issues need to be resolved. For the resolution of login issues the user can follow the below mentioned troubleshooting methods:-
- The first thing that creates trouble in login into the account is the issue in the TCP/IP issue. So, the user needs to check with the running internet connection which is the primary requirement for successful login into the Bigpond email account.
- The next thing is the username and password should be typed correctly as they username and password are case sensitive. If the user forgets the password, the user can go through the password recovery process for which the user needs to click on forgot password option and then the user can get a password recovery mail. After following the steps mentioned in the password recovery mail, the user can easily recover the password and then login into their account using their username and new password.
- Sometimes, there are issues with sending or receiving of the emails from the Telstra webmail login page. If the user is unable to send mail but receiving mail from the sender email service provider, then the user needs to contact the recipient email service provider and get it resolved from their end. User also face issues while receiving email from other email service providers, this could be because Bigpond may have listed the sender email service provider as a suspicious one and the emails from that email service provider would be directly going to the junk folder or the spam folder. So, the user should check the junk folder or the spam folder for these emails.
- The other issue that can trouble the easy access of the Bigpond email account is the missing emails. The users sometimes, mistakenly deletes the mails or unable to find the mails. In this case, the user needs to check junk folder, spam folder and the trash folder. If the mail is mistakenly deleted by the user, then the user can find the mail in the trash folder. The deleted mails stay in trash folder for 7 days and after 7 days the mails get deleted permanently and cannot be retrieved.
- The firewalls should be checked that if they are blocking the webpage or some other accesses.