If you are the customer of Bigpond Email account which is one of the best email service provider in Australia. sometimes email users face different types of the technical issue like If you’re sending emails but they’re not appearing in your Sent emails folder or your sent emails no longer appear in the “sent” folder in Telstra Bigpond Email at that times users don’t have exact information and knowledge how to solve this issue. In the blog, we describe how you show you how to save the sent message.
Fix the save sent the email with Bigpond Email Support Number
Sign in to Bigpond Email using your browser and follow below steps:
- Select settings
- Select mail
- Make sure the ‘save sent messages’ box is checked.
- Select save.
If you configured your email with outlook then;
It happened quickly but us confident the problem was resolved by:
- Going to MS Outlook Account Settings and clicking on the default email account and then clicking “Change”.
- In the “Change Account Box” click ‘More Settings’ button.
- In the “Internet E-mail Settings,” Box click on the “Advanced” tab.
- The box “Do not save copies of sent emails” was un-ticked.
If the above procedure doesn’t solve the problem:
Check your settings to see if you have set any rules to automatically move or delete emails:
- Go to settings, select mail and then organize inbox.
- Delete any move or delete rules that you have created.
- Check drafts and outbox, in case your message has not been sent and lying in outbox folder.
- All the unsent emails are stored in outbox folder.
after the above-given suggestion, you can’t restore or resolve the issue and you need a suggestion or you want the resolution of your problem We are here at Bigpond Email Helpline Number 1-300-190-431 provides email help for BigPond. The customers can speak directly to the representatives of our expert over the phone and get your issues fixed at the same time.