Tips for creating a strong password for the safety of your BigPond Email Account
Bigpond is an email service provider owned and operated by Telstra communications Australia. It is a telecom major in the Australian Continent. Below are the tips to create a strong password for your BigPond Email Account to prevent any issues. Most of these issues can be quickly resolved by using the services of our BigPond email support platform. In case of any difficulties with your BigPond email account, immediately contact the BigPond Email Support Number and see the issues get resolved in no time.
How to create a strong password
A strong password is the first line of defense against anti-social elements like hackers. Below we are sharing some of the tips that will assist you in creating a strong password so that your account remains safe.
- Use Unique Password: Don’t use your name or other easily predictable words.
- Create an alphanumeric character and try to make it a long one, to make it secure
- For every account, use the different password, to avoid hacking of all accounts, in case one account gets compromised.
Some additional tips
- Don’t reuse once password, create a new one for each.
- Install an antivirus software on your system.
- Never share your passwords with anyone, even near and dear ones.
- Keep changing your password at regular intervals.
- Try to use websites that “https” domain.
- If you’re being asked for a password, then verify that request from the customer care of the service provider.
- Instead of linking on hyperlinks, type in the site URL into your browser’s address bar.
We at Bigpond Email Helpline Number 1-300-190-431 are dedicated to providing an instant and satisfactory solution to all technical or non-technical issues. Our round-the-clock live customer service team are always ready to give you the timely support according to the customer requirement. Quick troubleshooting, end-to-end professional service, and remote/online tools to resolve complex technical problems are some of the critical features of our service. Remember we are always out there to help you, directly contact us and feel no worry.