This blog explains to you, that how to manage your emails, so that you don’t exhaust your BigPond Account storage limit.
How much storage is provided with a basic Account.
BigPond gives its users 10GB of online storage space, per email address for storing emails, contacts & attachments.
What happens in case users exhausts his / her storage limit
You’ll receive an automated response mail, when you have exhausted your storage limit of 10GB.
And you will not be able to:
- Receive new mails
- Send mails.
To get out of this situation, you’ve two options:
- Purchase additional storage space.
- Bring down your usage below the 10GB threshold, by deleting the unwanted data.
- Some ways to free up storage
- Move unwanted emails to the ‘Trash’ folder. Emails in Trash folder are permanently deleted post 7 days of their arrival in a routine manner.
Points to Remember
- Emails in your ‘Trash’ folder and other folders like ‘Sent’ folder eat up your available storage space, until they are deleted permanently.
- To empty the ‘Trash’ folder with immediate effect:
- Go to ‘Trash’ folder.
- Press Right click button on the mouse and select ‘Empty the trash’. The job’s done.
- To check your leftover storage space
- Go to BigPond Mail
- Select ‘Settings’ at the top right corner of the screen
- Select ‘Mail’ from the left-hand menu.
- You’ll see storage details, at the bottom of the page
With the help of the Blog you can monitor your BigPond Mail storage and users may get solutions to their problems easily. Since people these days don’t have that much time to spare to go through the FAQ section. Bigpond Email Support Phone Number is there for them round the clock. These tech support personnel are prepared and always dedicated towards their work, so that your work doesn’t suffer
They are well prepared for their job and work as a team. They investigate BigPond related problems properly that arise from time to time.
Some of the common problems you may need help with:
- Recovering account password
- Account configuration
- Unable to create a new BigPond email account
- Getting a lot of spam mails
- Privacy and security settings issues
- Other technical problems
Do not worry, just reach Bigpond Email Contact Number at 1-300-190-431 to get the best out of your Bigpond email experience. Talk to the specialists and explain the problem you’re facing. They have a good experience of dealing with such problems. Save your time and effort by giving us a call from anywhere in Australia.