This article is about how to fix and setup Bigpond Email login page with your Gmail account. It can help you in resolving the Bigpond email sign in issue.
Telstra Bigpond Email is among the most popular email services in Australia for a number of reasons. First of all, it’s very reliable, meaning that problems with it happen very rarely. Another reason why users love it is that Telstra provides them with all kinds of useful features and options.
In this article, I have covered how we configure bigpond email with your Gmail account, because lots of people more comfortable with Gmail account and he want to configure his bigpond email with Gmail account. So if you are reading this blog until the end. I am sure you will able to fix your Bigpond email login problems on every device, and also able to configure bigpond email login page.
If you’re currently having problems accessing your Telstra Mail account or you can’t log in your Bigpond webmail, following these problems may be accurate by your email service; please see
- Please check if your internet is working fine and also the Bigpond mailing servers might be down due to some maintenance works. So, you may wait and try again after some time.
- Please try to remember if you have changed your password recently and apply that password instead.
- Check if the “caps lock” is on or not.
- Some accounts are not active; please check if your account comes under the same condition.
- Please check if your username or password is correct or not and try to retry it.
- Try to select the correct domain name for your email if you have an email firstname.lastname@example.org then select the proper one from the options list e.g. bigpond.com, bigpong.net.au etc.
Here are instructions for setting up Gmail with www.bigpond.com. This way all your messages will arrive to your Gmail mailbox, conveniently listed in one central place.
- Go to your Gmail account and log in with your email and password if asked to.
- Click on the cogwheel icon at the top-right corner of the page, and select “Settings” in the menu that opens.
- Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab, and then on the “Add an email account” link as shown below:
- Enter your full bigpond.net.au email address in the window that opens, and click on the “Next” button.
- In the next step, select the “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” option and click “Next”.
- Enter your full email address again in the “Username” field.
- Enter the password to your bigpond.net.au email account in the “Password” field.
- Enter mail.bigpond.com in the “POP Server” field.
- Click the “Add Account” button.
- Now click the “No” option on the next screen and finally, click the “Finish” button.
After taking so many precautions if you find that you are still having Bigpond email login problem then you should not worry instead you should call our team who will solve it instantly. We are acting as online Bigpond Email login Support Company and you can talk with our professionals by calling us at Bigpond webmail login helpline number 1300-190-431. Our technicians are expert in resolving any technical issue shows by Bigpond webmail.
You can also read the blog-