Bigpond (now know as Telstra) is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones. Email being a vital business communication medium these days, so the Bigpond email services are required widely.
For creating a Bigpond email ID, the user needs to go to the Bigpond webpage and click on the create account option and further follow the sign up process for creating a new email ID. Users can also provide a landline number from Bigpond if the user accesses the Landline services from Bigpond. When users use the email services from Bigpond , at times they do face some issues while login into their Bigpond email account. For the resolution of Bigpond email login issues into the Bigpond email account, following steps needs to be done:-
- The first thing that creates trouble in login into the account is the issue in the TCP/IP issue. So, the user needs to check with the running internet connection which is the primary requirement for successful login into the Bigpond email account.
- The next thing is the username and password should be typed correctly as they username and password are case sensitive.
- If the user forgets the password, the user can go through the password recovery process for which the user needs to click on forgot password option and then the user can get a password recovery mail. After following the steps mentioned in the password recovery mail, the user can easily recover the password and then login into their account using their username and new password.
- The other issue is with the browser, the user need to clean the browsing history along with the cookies and cache for trouble free login to the email account.
- The firewalls should be checked that if they are blocking the webpage or some other accesses.
- Sometimes, there are issues with sending or receiving of the emails from the Bigpond email account. If the user is unable to send mail but receiving mail from the sender email service provider, then the user needs to contact the recipient email service provider and get it resolved from their end.
- User also face issues while receiving email from other email service providers, this could be because Bigpond may have listed the sender email service provider as a suspicious one and the emails from that email service provider would be directly going to the junk folder or the spam folder. So, the user should check the junk folder or the spam folder for these emails.
- The other issue that can trouble the easy access of the Bigpond email login account is the missing emails. The users sometimes, mistakenly deletes the mails or unable to find the mails. In this case, the user needs to check junk folder, spam folder and the trash folder. If the mail is mistakenly deleted by the user, then the user can find the mail in the trash folder. The deleted mails stay in trash folder for 7 days and after 7 days the mails get deleted permanently and cannot be retrieved.
After trying the above mentioned steps, even then the problem persists; the user can contact the Bigpond email login problem support team for the resolution of the issues. The users can contact the customer support 24*7 via call at 1300-190-431 or visit the webpage www.bigpondemailhelp.com.au. The Bigpond Email support team is lashed with professional technicians who are always available with the solution to users’ problems