Telstra Bigpond webmail service is one of the most favorites and used Email services from Australian users. It has gained its publicity and goodwill due to its flexible performance and awesome features, Telstra Bigpond provides the complete package of features that make the work easy for the user as compared to other mailing service providers, like Gmail and Yahoo and many others. It can be easily accessed from any web browser anywhere in the world. You can visit Bigpond Email login page or www.bigpond.com to know more about BigPond webmail.
But as we all know good things have some dark shades just like other mailing service providers, there can be some technical issues which can hamper the work process and users have to deal with it. Many of iPhone or iPad user face Bigpond webmail login problem in their devices because they have not configured BigPond email properly in IOS devices. Here we explain in step by step How to do Bigpond webmail settings on your IOS device (iPhone/Ipad)? Follow the below given instruction and setup Bigpond webmail in your IOS devices.
Bigpond email settings in iPhone/iPad–
1. From your IOS device home screen, open up your device Settings.
2. Next, select Accounts & Passwords.
3. In the Accounts & Passwords screen, select Add Account.
4. Select other at the bottom of the screen.
5. Next, select Add Mail Account.
6. In the New Account screen, enter the following details:
- Name-Your Name
- Password- Your Bigpond/Telstra password (case sensitive)
- Description- Bigpond Webmail
7. Press Next to continue.
8. Select IMAP at the top of the screen.
9. Under Incoming Mail Server enter the following details:
- Host Name-imap.telstra.com
- Password-Your Bigpond/Telstra password (case sensitive)
10. Under Outgoing Mail Server enter the following details:
- Host Name-smtp.telstra.com
- Password-Your Bigpond/Telstra password
11. Ensure Mail is enabled (the toggle will be green).
12. Lastly, press the Save button to save your email settings.
If any user Still having issues with your BigPond email login settings? connect with Bigpond Email login problems expert technicians for the immaculate and most stable solution for error’s or issue. Our Bigpond Platinum experts can provide assistance for a onetime fee and they will ensure instant support to all your issues at Bigpond Email Helpline Number 1-300-190-431.