People around the world are using emails for their professional as well as personal communications and want the access of their emails in the desktops and mobile phones. The email being the integral part of every human being these days, so it is need to be set up in their desktops too. From a lot of email services around the world, one is Bigpond email services. Bigpond (now know as Telstra) is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones. Email being a vital business communication medium these days, so the Bigpond email services are required widely. Email services from Bigpond has gave their Users the fastest access to their new ID, as the Users can access their new email ID as soon as they complete the sign up process. Users want every of their details very easily accessible to them and for that also, in this article we are going to provide the Users of Bigpond the detailed setting up process of Telstra mail in windows mail 10. For this, the Users need their Bigpond webmail username and password. If the subscriber has forgotten the password of their Bigpond webmail, then this can be retrieved on the website by clicking on the forgot option and following the simple steps that has been mentioned in the password reset mail sent by the Telstra bigpond webmail server to the subscriber’s recovery mail. After, resetting the new password, the subscriber to has to login again with their new username and password for the confirmation of the new password.
For setting up the Bigpond email account in Windows 10 device, the user needs to check the availability of Outlook in the device and if it’s not available get it installed. Then, the user needs to press the windows key on the keyboard to have the access of startup tools. After this, the user can click on the “ACCOUNTS” option, and click the “ADD ACCOUNT” option next. In the “ADD ACCOUNT” option the user needs to sign in by giving the login credentials that has created at the time of sign up process. If the user forgets the username or password, the user can retrieve the login credentials by following the password retrieval simplified method. After sign in, the user needs to select the type of account and then click on “FINISH” option. Then the user can finally get the complete access of their Bigpond email login problem Account in their Windows 10 device.
If the user experiences any error while setting up the Bigpond email account in windows 10, then the user can contact the customer services for the resolution of the issue or the user can ask for assistance from the customer service executive. For any further assistance, call us on 1300-190-431 or mails us at https://www.bigpondemailhelp.com.au .
Bigpond is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones. Email being a vital business communication medium these days, so the Bigpond email services are required widely. Bigpond email services have been the widely used service among all the other services of Bigpond webmail login Australia. Emails help us for all kind of written communication for the usage of our professional and personal use. These days we are having number of email service providers which provide almost same kind of settings which help people around the world making usage of email services.
Whenever anyone is using a technology, the person may come across some issues and those issues need to be resolved. For the resolution of login issues the user can follow the below mentioned troubleshooting methods:-
- The first thing that creates trouble in login into the account is the issue in the TCP/IP issue. So, the user needs to check with the running internet connection which is the primary requirement for successful login into the Bigpond email account.
- The next thing is the username and password should be typed correctly as they username and password are case sensitive. If the user forgets the password, the user can go through the password recovery process for which the user needs to click on forgot password option and then the user can get a password recovery mail. After following the steps mentioned in the password recovery mail, the user can easily recover the password and then login into their account using their username and new password.
- Sometimes, there are issues with sending or receiving of the emails from the Telstra webmail login page. If the user is unable to send mail but receiving mail from the sender email service provider, then the user needs to contact the recipient email service provider and get it resolved from their end. User also face issues while receiving email from other email service providers, this could be because Bigpond may have listed the sender email service provider as a suspicious one and the emails from that email service provider would be directly going to the junk folder or the spam folder. So, the user should check the junk folder or the spam folder for these emails.
- The other issue that can trouble the easy access of the Bigpond email account is the missing emails. The users sometimes, mistakenly deletes the mails or unable to find the mails. In this case, the user needs to check junk folder, spam folder and the trash folder. If the mail is mistakenly deleted by the user, then the user can find the mail in the trash folder. The deleted mails stay in trash folder for 7 days and after 7 days the mails get deleted permanently and cannot be retrieved.
- The firewalls should be checked that if they are blocking the webpage or some other accesses.