Bigpond (now know as Telstra) is an Australian Internet service provider. It was founded in the year 1996 and has been the largest Internet service provider in Australia till date. Along with the Broadband services, Bigpond also provide email services and landline phones. Bigpond helps the subscribers to get easy access to the internet, landline and emails. Along with these services they too provide customer support for getting the issues from the respondents to be solved. Bigpond is the largest service provider in Australia.
For setting up Bigpond email in windows 10, users needs to follow the below mentioned steps:-
- First of all the user needs to check the availability of Outlook in the device and if it’s not available get it installed.
- Then, the user needs to press the windows key on the keyboard to have the access of startup tools.
- After this, the user can click on the “ACCOUNTS” option, and click the “ADD ACCOUNT” option next.
- In the “ADD ACCOUNT” option the user needs to sign in by giving the login credentials that has created at the time of sign up process. If the user forgets the username or password, the user can retrieve the login credentials by following the password retrieval simplified method.
- After sign in, the user needs to select the type of account and then click on “FINISH” option.
- Then the user can finally get the complete access of their Bigpond email Account in their Windows 10 device.
At times there are issues while syncing the mails on Windows 10, which are as follows:-
- The first thing that the user needs to check for Telstra webmail login syncing issue is the mail server settings. The user needs to see the mail server settings are correct or not. For this, the user can go to the settings of the windows 10 system and click on the manage account. In this, the user can delete the synced account and again add to the system by using their login credentials.
- The second problem could be because of no internet or slow internet. The syncing mail could give error if there is problem in the TCP/IP connection. So, the user needs to check the TCP/IP connection for syncing the mail.
- Sometimes, the mail synchronization issue occurs due to adding wrong information of the mail account. So, the user needs to be precise while adding their account in windows 10. The user needs to go to the outlook app in windows 10 system and then click on add account. After this, the user needs to input correct login credentials for the right synchronization of the mails.
- If there is any problem in outlook app of the windows 10 system, the user can run the repair programme for the resolution of the issue. The other way to resolve this is the user can uninstall the outlook mail app from the system and again install it correctly to avoid the outlook mail app issue.
- At times, there is mail syncing issue due to the virus attack in the windows 10 system. This could be because of some other apps in the system that contains virus or the some files with some virus. This issue could be resolved by using the virus scan process. The system needs to be scanned regularly for the presence of virus and the virus cleaning process should be done on regular intervals. An antivirus should be installed in the system for the proper removal of all ransom ware, malware, etc virus from the system. This helps in the proper mail syncing process.